having problems posting pdfs

after i press the submit button the browser will show it uploading eg. 10%, 40% then up to 100% after that the page will redirect to the page if you now going to write a new post and no message saying it has posted. :confused:

ok in some thread  few ppl ask for resources on css and ideas for building a social networkng site and regards to that i have ebooks that might be a great help thats why i wanted to share it.no big deal  8)

Okay, so you are trying to post copyrighted material.  That is not acceptable.

Also, I just deleted a yii thread of yours, where you advertised yii.  And yes you did advertise it because in a followup post, you felt necessary to correct someone that you were not spamming, but advertising (which is the same thing btw).

If you are not aware of the rules, then You should not even be a registered member, as reading the ToS is a requirement of registering.  Yeah yeah I know nobody really reads that stuff but that's not an excuse.  I suggest you go and read the rules now.  There is a link in the menu, as well as right above every single Post button.

Well, it's prohibited to post files that large.  So either link them to the download or email it to the personally.

ok in some thread  few ppl ask for resources on css and ideas for building a social networkng site and regards to that i have ebooks that might be a great help thats why i wanted to share it.no big deal  8)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.