MYSQl Web interface tool or script?

anks

Folks,

I want a tool or script that connects with MYSQL and shows the table in kind of dashboard style. So i can quickyly slic-dice or filter info.

I am sure theer must b some scripts/ tool for this... i am not able to find one.

I have written one script where i can manage multiple sites just from One MYSQL table, so i want a proper Intergace of that MYSQL table so i can edit it easily and add new entries in table.

Any such tool?

SQL Buddy is also one.

Cool find.

Thanks Again Gizmola.... Most of your replies are always Productive .

Thank You.

One questions: Suppose i have a list of Keywords belonging to a Niche say 'Weightloss', so i want to give Weight loss a Primary ID like '4324' and then just paste the Keywords and the script should automaticall make thsese entries (All these Keywords related to weight loss and Niche Code Against each) automatically in the table.

Can this be done with SQLBuddy interface? Or is there a solution to this?

Actually i want to Automate things and do not want to manually enter each entry in DB.

To give you an Example:

Niche ID      Keyword

4324          asia berry

4324          quick weightloss

4324          blah blah blah

4324        blah blah blah 

4324        blah blah blah

So if i just dump a Niche ID and these KWs in a text box, these new Entries should be appended to table (dim_niche)

Any thoughts or tool, Please?

Cheers

That kind of functionality would require something custom made.

I think you are referring, a PHP Script, where we can dump KWs and script will run through each keyword (from an Array) and INSERT into table.

Ya?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.