Is this possible using Javascript and HTML 5?

ferret147

Cheers Guys

I wil look into it further down the jQuery route but my Javascript knowledge is limited and my only real HTML5 experience has been using Hype to do simple motion tweening and transitions.

But if any of you or anybody reading this want to drop me a PM with a quote I am listening.  I would not need all of the features just the basic drop balls, draw lines and have a unique URL for posting in a vBulletin forum, I have all of the graphics required already as I have been doing tutorials using Hype already.

It's perfectly doable but it's not just about learning JavaScript, there's physics involved. You need to be able to determine the velocity of a ball, what effect a cushion would have, what angle you hit other balls at, etc. As mentioned, it's probably not a good starter project.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.