Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../syst

Hello mates,

I'm receiving the following errors below and was hoping someone could help. I have been working on this all day and can not find a solution.

Warning: require_once(../system/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\1\install\index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../system/global.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampplite\php\PEAR') in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\1\install\index.php on line 2

Please, I need you all mates to put through and tell me the best way to resolve this problem. I will be very grateful to anyone that could help me out.

Thanks.

Hello Requinix,

Thank you so much for your great response. Yes, I do not understand why I'm facing this problem.

Please, I beg you, What do i need to do to rectify the error. I have been on it since last week Sunday and couldn't a way out to it. Please I beg you once again, I need you to put me through on how i can correct it and i will appreciate you once again greatly.

Thanks, Waiting for your quick response.

X2 Predator.

• 2 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.