Images Display In Defferent Defferent Location On The Webpage

thara

Hi..

A problem in a project that im working. There is a table called 'Images' with image_id, center_id, image_name, image_type. A center will have several images with diffent image type. As well as several images will have with the same image type to a particular center. (Eg: several Adz images will have to one center, Several product images will have to one center.. etc.)

My question is I need to select all the images and its type and need to display them in specific locations on the webpage. specific location mean, assume I need to display center logo in upper right corner on the page, adz images in sidebar on the page.

Further, I would like to know can I select the all images belong to a particular center in one select query? instead of making defferent defferent select queries in specific location on the website..

Any comments are greatly appriciated.

Thank you..

Im working in a project and it is for texttile centres. There, I am using a table called 'images' to store all images which are belong to texttile centres. one centre will have several images with different image type. Eg: logo image with 'logo' image type, adz images with 'adz' image type, profile image with 'profile' image type.. etc..

so quetion is I need to select all images and display on my webpage.. In my webpage, I have divided areas for specific images. Eg. upperleft corner for logo image, upper right corner for profile image, sidebar for advertisments, content area for product images like wise...

So need to know can I select all images to one centre from single select query and can display those images in correct location on the webpage....

Thank you..

You mean like SELECT `path` FROM `images` WHERE `centre_id` = 1?

If that's the case, or you don't understand what that means, then I recommend you start with a MySQL & PHP tutorial. This is basic PHP and MySQL usage. Doing what you want requires that you either learn the basics (and the associated security concerns + safeguards), or hiring someone who knows it already.

if this is not what you meant, then I'm afraid you have to be clearer in your description. Preferably with specific examples, involving pictures and/or code that shows exactly what you're trying to do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.