[REQ] I Want Jquery Refresh On My Comment box

Tegaap

Hello Phpfreaks Forums Team And members,

I have a request that i found Php Comment system Like Facebook But in comment box no jquery auto refresh i want Jquery auto refresh on my comment system that one user comment and when another user comment its show comments without any page refresh,
And i m new in coding plz help me to complete my request and i tried most jquery refresh tag but not happen with me So I m Uploading file their plz add auto refresh on it without page refresh,
thanks and hope i will get solve my request,

I don't think you appreciate how it works here. You can't just send us to some pretty suspicious looking download site so we can get your code, then finish it off for you. You need to use a paste site, like pastebin, to show it us and explain in detail what's wrong and/or what you're struggling with.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.