I need help.

Good day to you that is reading this. My name is dagogo am a young programmer and a newbie in programming, mighty PHP esp. What i need help your help for is the ''''PHP FORM VALIDATOR''''. From the info i gather php validation is better than javascript validation. CoS sm1 can block the javascript wit dere browser and hack the site 2ru d form. So i want to make all the fields in d form a must. So i nid ur help in creating d <b> The Form and The Validation script in php</b>. Please d client nid 8 fields you can use any name to call your fields. Also i nid POP-UP THANK YOU PAGE. D POP UP COULD BE JAVASCRIPT. N d form shld redirect ppl 2 d '"'portfolio.html"" page afta it has bin submited. Please use php comment to disply useful info. I av a registration.php for inputing d data of d form 2 d database so cn over look dat aspect. Please try 2 make as simple as possible. Send script to my mail [mailto:dagogodboss@gmail.com]email me[/mail] . Please help me. Thanks a Million.

Edited by IlaminiAyebatonyeDagogo

ok now i get how it work. But is not fair

What's not fair is expecting volunteers to complete your project for free. We're willing to answer specific questions, but if you require someone else to write your code for you, you need to post in our Freelancing section.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.