Getting users to my work forum.

Love2c0de

Good morning everyone,

I work for a website company and we are trying to get our Forum to be actively used by users.

Can you provide me any kind of tips whatsoever on how to bring people to our Forum?

Are there places I can market the forum?

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

L2c.

It's a website based Health & Social Care which helps people find services they require in order to maintain independent living. We also provide recruitment for care groups and agencies and a way for them to advertise empty beds within their care home.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

L2c.

Good evening,

Oh sorry, I thought that I put it in the first post but when I came back, it wasn't there. I presumed I forgot so re-added it.

I just thought posting a link would help anyone willing to help to better understand the whole website. I gave a brief description.

Just wanted some guidance from anyone who has some knowledge/experience in marketing things, the places to go, the things to do etc.

Kind regards,

L2c.

It's a website based Health & Social Care which helps people find services they require in order to maintain independent living. We also provide recruitment for care groups and agencies and a way for them to advertise empty beds within their care home.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

L2c.

Then you should really contact whatever government services would be appropriate. In the States, that would either be Medicaid, Medicare, or both, plus the appropriate state's department of HHS. I'm sure the UK has something similar.

The site is up and we process data provided via the CQC which is updated automatically and have retrieved data for health services such as dentists, doctors, hospitals, mental health and rehabilitation. I'm just looking to market our forum really and get users visiting there regularly. We have 10,000 users registered and no one has used it so far.

I suppose this is a general marketing question seeking some answers from people who have professionally done this type of work. I know there are marketing forums out there but I thought I'd ask here as this forum is usually where I find my answers.

Kind regards,

L2c.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.