Warning: filesize() !

JYAP721

Hello,

I am a beginner and I'm having a lot of trouble with this.

On my website I keep getting this error

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/gallery/2011/01/05/11826515374d2567a4ca4b5.JPG in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/gallery/2010/07/20/20222698684c463cca0b54f.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/gallery/1T1D8882_1.jpg in /home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zendon line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/gallery/1T1D8166_1.jpg in /home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zendon line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/gallery/1T1D7994_1.jpg in /home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zendon line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/sajinphoto/2010/07/29/15654473964c521c292e8d7.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/sajinphoto/1T1D8610_2.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/sajinphoto/1T1D8049_1.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/sajinphoto/469A6672_2.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data/sajinphoto/1T1D7127_2_.jpg in/home/content/s/a/n/sanjungus/html/board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend on line 502

Godaddy is hosting my website.

I do not know how to fix this.

Please help any one.

Thank you in advance!!

Hm....I'm not sure how you'll solve further problems without knowledge in php.

To answer your question, since the control panel's file manager only manage the webroot, start to look the following tree structure:

board/DQ_LIBS/include/dq_thumb_engine.zend

Post the content of "dq_thumb_engine.zend".

It might be help to find out where "data/gallery/" structure in webroot is?

The error message tells you what file produced the error. navigate to it in your file manager.

But that's not really the point. The point is that in your code, you use filesize(), and it is failing. filesize() usually fails when you attempt to use it on a file that doesn't exist, or is not writeable by php (php does not have permissions to write to the file). The error messages tell you what the path/to/file is that filesize() is attempting to evaluate. So, go into your file manager and check to see if those files exist.

If they do, then you need to compare the file permissions with php's file permissions for the file/directory those files are in. For example, if you uploaded those images yourself via ftp, chances are, php does not have permissions to touch them, which would cause filesize() to fail. So, you will need to alter permissions on the files/dir to allow php access to it.

You may possibly be able to do this through php, using chmod(). But it kinda depends on what the current file/dir perms are, and how those files got there in the first place. More than likely you will need to alter the permissions within whatever interface your host provides for you, or else via server command-line.

I don't know how to open dq_thumb_engine.zend

I checked the file locations and it seems like those files don't exist.

I changed the password of MySQL database and now my website won't even load.

It gets an error connecting to the DB.

I'm guessing I have to change the login password settings on my website for it to connect to the DB,

Where do I need to do this? Now the whole website won't even load.

Sorry I'm having so much trouble. This website belongs to my grandpa and he had it made.

Now he can't contact the person who did all this, so I'm trying to resolve this problem  for him.

THanks for all your help!

Sounds like you probably just need to hire someone who knows what they are doing to resolve it. Nobody is going to walk you through everything step by step for free, especially since you don't even really know what is wrong. If you do keep poking around yourself make sure you back everything up first. Randomly guessing at what the problem is and changing things to fix it may just make things even worse.

I changed the password in configure.php and got my website back up and running.

How do you open a .zend file?

I believe that is the file that I need to open to access the coding to possibly paste it up here to have you guys take a look at it.

Seems like it's a very simple fix.

When I go to the location of data/gallery/1T1D8166_1.jpg  that file doesn't exist.

I tried uploading a jpg with that file name in that directory/location but it still doesn't work.

Really? You admit you have no idea what you are doing, and yet you go changing random things not knowing what will happen? And on a production environment..really?? If you don't know what you are doing, the best thing you can do is don't change anything. Especially if your site stores personal information from other people. Hire someone and give them access to take a look at it.

Also, don't assume something should be a simple fix. I know practically nothing about cars. It would be very presumptuous of me to tell a mechanic that the funny noise my car is making should be an easy fix, when I admit I don't know crap about cars. Do you know who's qualified to judge whether or not something should be an easy fix? I'll give you a hint: it's not the guy who doesn't know what they are doing. That's a real quick way to make enemies and get raked on work that's needed to be done.

Also, expecting my mechanic to walk me through fixing my car over the phone, when I know jack shit about cars, is equally unrealistic. And it's equally unrealistic to expect us to walk you through fixing your site, indirectly via a forum, when you have no idea what you're doing. I'm not trying to be a douche, so I apologize if I'm coming off as one, but you need to be realistic about your situation.

First off, I'm pretty proficient with computers and do computer repairs on the side.

I have a little background in C++, but I haven't tried anything with php and web building/hosting.

So, I'm not completely clueless with what I am doing on a computer. 

I was just being very humble in my knowledge because of the fact that I do not know how to fix this issue and also new to php.

I haven't changed anything except for the things that makes logical sense, like changing the saved password to the new password on configure.php so that my website can access and connect to the DB.

Also, my site doesn't store personal information about other people.

If you had BASIC knowledge about a car and you noticed a small problem, like your car not driving straight and kind of leaning towards one side when you let go of your steering wheel, you would probably assume that it is an easy fix because all you need is a wheel alignment. It MAY turn out to be a major problem, but an educated opinion and assumption would be a wheel alignment.

I assume this is an easy fix after searching on forums and google and what other people have wrote and other people's solutions.

Bottom line seems to be that the file doesn't exist at that location or a simple typo in the coding around that area (line 502 according to the error message).

Now I don't know how to access the code. Seems like its the file dq_thumb_engine.zend because that is what every error code is pointing to, but I don't know how to open this zend file to see the coding.

Sorry if I offended anyone by assuming it was an easy fix. It just didn't seem like a hard fix after doing some research.

I have no idea. I'm just trying to open that file because it is stated over and over again in the error messages.

Seems like somewhere in the code (possibly around line 502 according to the error messages) is a typo or is pointing to the wrong place.

I'm not even sure if that file is the one with all the coding.

Thanks again in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.