php php php php

Rubendo

hi please help with this task. FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE REGISTRATION FORM , 2 FIELD  NAME AND SURNAME , WHEN I SUBMIT IT THEY MUST GO TO SERVER BUT  THEY VALUE MUST STAY IN FIELD. FOR  EXAMPLE  NAME : RUBEN, SURNAME :MARTIROSYAN ; AFTER SENT RUBEN & MARTIROSYAN DONT BE CLEAR 

THANK FOR HELP

We are adults here with serious goals of helping out those who are also serious.  If you think that this forum (and any other) are places for this kind of post then you are in the wrong place and the wrong business/hobby.  I agree with all of the above responses.

It sounds more like you should be practicing for your next job:  'Would you like fries with that?'.

Handball player  What are you speacking??? listen me Man if you dont want to help me or help someone dont help no one . next time write about you and your surroundings and listen  you werent born and you hadnt known this work you have learned it too.mind about my words and do conclusion: Bye

And I'll nip this in the bud right now before things get out of hand.

Rubendo, if you want help here then you have to make a thread with a title that (briefly) describes what you are doing and a body that includes all the information we might need to know to help you. Because we don't know you, we don't know your site, and we don't know your code. We aren't psychic.

Archived