PHP with Buckaroo Payment system

Imre2333

I am currently starting with making a payment system on my website an will use Buckaroo for this and use the BuckarooPHPSDK, although I think I don't understand how it works. When I make a test payment the system will redirect me to my 'returnURL' and on this page I want to manipulate information about the transactio (for example, put information about the transaction in a database) but I don't know how to get information about the transaction (what is the status, or transaction ID for example).

I hope my problem is clear and someone can help me.

Kind regards,

Imre

Looking through their docs myself, I can't tell either...

So what will probably be the easiest way to get an answer is to get the answer yourself: set the return URL and have that page log $_GET and $_POST somewhere for you to look at. That data will probably match up with something in the docs.

Thank you for your replies, the documentation is very vague in my opinion, it is more a bunch of examples (which don't really work). But in the example they give for my situation the data of an example transaction as given in the example as a variable, so they don't retreive it from the transaction itself, but I think I have found a workaround. The way I have done it know is as follows:
By creating the transaction a transaction ID is generated by the Buckaroo system, I put it in a database with another, known, id. After the transaction I'll retreive the transaction ID (since I know the other ID), and with help of this transaction ID I can retreive the data of the transaction (whether it failed or not).

I don't know whether this is the best solution, but it looks like it works. If someone accidentally does know this system and know of a beter way to do this, pleas feel free to tell me how.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.