Site Software testing - review

jvrothjr

[tt]http://rcchjr.awardspace.com[/tt]

can some one help do some testing on this software I have got the big buggies worked out just need so advice on other options for improvments.

I currently have this running on three of my sites works great. Just need to test this setup.

The required page links to this site for all reference. So you just create the rcbuild_ftp.php and place the text within it and save. Of course this needs to be placed in the root. For the backup to work for the whole site.

The site is basic its the software on it that I wish to review.

Trying to login, don't know password:
[quote]Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'jvrothjr_revcon'@'64.69.39.75' (using password: YES) in /home/www/rcchjr.awardspace.com/revisioncontrol.php on line 109[/quote]

Admin page after trying to login:
[quote]Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'jvrothjr_revcon'@'64.69.39.75' (using password: NO) in /home/www/rcchjr.awardspace.com/revisioncontrol.php on line 85
Invalid Password Please try again[/quote]

(Thats on the demo)

Someone had cleared the URL link to the DB I have fixed that.
I am looking at ideas on the layout changes.
I am not site designer I work more on the programming then the visuals.

I basicly do simple layouts. And as I have found errors I have fixed them so if you do find one PLEASE let me know where / what part and what the error is.

The last errors on the site was do to the URL being Cleared.

Also keep in mind this software is designed to run on your server/host and backup the site it is running from.

As far as the Spelling I have not proofed and spelling/gram on this site the operation is more important to me right now. And is Still in Under Dev.......

I will also add more color schemes once I have finish the debugg

• 2 weeks later...
Ok I have spent some time designing the site and software take a look at it now. I am not complete finished with it working on gettting away from pop-ups.
Believe I got all the pop-ups out of the revision control software and as far as the Dynamic menu my host is having issues with the GD support. works on my test machine with GD 2.0.8.... but not on thiers go figure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.