compile PHP with WAMP server

Ninjakreborn

I have installed a wamp server not too long ago.  I was wondering, what basic extensions php comes compiled with, with wamps auto-installed.  Is there a way to install additional module's, (extensions), or whatever when you run it's auto-install.  For instance the gd library, the mcrypt library, is there a way to get all of those installed with it,

Yes, I did I know which one it comes compiled with.  What I was wondering is how to get more with it.  Since www.wampserver.com does an auto-install, is there a way to choose what you want it compiled with.  For instance it doesn't come with curl, or gdlibrary, or mcrypt.  I like all of those, is there a way to do that.

Just download them here: http://pecl4win.php.net/
Not necessary to compile them on Windows as it is already done it for you. The ones that normally come with PHP when you download would be in subdirectory of the PHP install directory. Put them in your extension dir (specified in php.ini) and add them using [tt]extension=php_blabla.dll[/tt]

Also, you can't just say you installed a WAMP and then expect to get an answer that fits your setup. WAMP is just short for a server running: [u]W[/u]indows, [u]A[/u]pache, [u]M[/u]ySQL and [u]P[/u]HP
It's also called a WAMP if you setup all things manually, so saying stuff like "WAMP's auto-installed" doesn't make much sense (at least not to me), and that also makes me unable to know what extensions there is by default as some pre-packaged WAMP distribution may differ from what comes with the standard PHP download.

Edit: I didn't notice that you posted again, so some things might be answered even though I say I couldn't know.

http://pecl4win.php.net/index.php
I am about to have a lot of fun.

I am going to be installing and playing with extensions on my server for the next 4-5 day's. Is it possible to get all extensions on that url (all of the libraries), all at once on one server, to learn and play with.  I am really looking forward to upgrading to a dedicated server, ands etting up my own php, I will be playing with a lot of those.  I can't wait.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.