Constructive Comments Wanted

gobbly2100

Tips:
1) Too many solid colors
2) Cheesy gradiant everywhere
3) Font is too big
4) You need a "go" button on the game select if you're going to have a game selected by default
5) Blue/Black/Silver... is that the best you could come up with for a color scheme?
6) Tables for layout... why?
7) Hard to read the hover on the menus
8 ) contact page... you couldn't even come up with a form??
9) outside links should open in a new window

It just looks really cheap and poorly put together.

i don't thing it's [i]too[/i] bad. at first glance, 2 things struck - the gradients are wildly overdone, as ober suggested, and it just seems like you've tried to squeeze as many gooogle ads in as possible. Not that I can't see the benefit of ads and earning money, etc, but I do tire of the amount of sites that look like revenue generating advert farms with a bit of content thrown in for good measure, when it should really be the other way around.

Your navigation blocks. I would try and melt the light gray into the dark gray so there isnt a definition between the two colours.

I would change the blocks themselfs and make the look like blocks (border top/bottom etc)

I would get rid of the hyphen on the links

I would change the color of the link's hovers, the red makes it a bit hard to see.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.