Turkleton Tutorials

Sawell

Hey all,

I've pretty much completed the design on my website and was looking for feedback, I'm going for a professional yet memorable look.

Please let me know what you think, and if you think there is anything I can improve on.

[url=http://www.turkleton.com]www.turkleton.com[/url]

Looks ok. I take it you have to finish the header Image?

The left column with the login etc is taking up a lot of room and putting the flow/layout of your website out a bit.

Also - when I click on:
http://www.turkleton.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=MostPopular

and try to click on a that tutorial - it opens up in a new window and goes to the home page. It may need adjusting and finishing also.

Overall - looks ok. There is not much there yet - content wise.

-steve

I like the overall design. I'm not sure how memorable it is though. There really isn't anything on the page that jumps out at me. Will the layout change colors when you click on Reviews and Scripts in the header? For example, when you click Reviews will the green change to red?

Thanks for your comments guys.

The current tutorials in there are just given the turkleton url, which is why they re-direct you to the home page.

I do plan on having the review and scripting sections in the colours they represent, and almost have that functioning.

Will try and clean up the login box.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.