Sukip.com

kinshukmak

[move]The world is neither run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion[/move]

Sukip - Your Voice

This is a new coolest site on web

You can post your item, any damn item or search for one, anch check its rating, demand and opinion of people around the world. share your comment and pics.

Its too good, and too fast. To test it visit www.sukip.com

http://www.sukip.com

Visit and register now. Do give your valuable feedback which will help us to improve further

can i have the gradients .gif for those two colors please?

Ted

Ted, did you not read my PM the other day? If you've got specific requests you'd like to ask from a member in someone elses thread, please can you PM them instead. Makes it a trillion times easier to stop posts going off topic....

Nice design, really nice colors, very clean. However, this is basically a digg clone. While it may be a nice site, the idea is taken and you won't have an easy time getting people to use it.

Hey guys, i personally feel that following something accepted has always attracted criticisms like above.. but u guys are missing the catch here... Taking something accepted atleast prevents users the effort to learn how to use it!!, I have used digg and it took me no time to learn how sukip functions!! and hates is something new they have really added...

I really missed that in digg... What say guys??

yo man!! U are right sumit4all !!

and it not only the HATES which makes us different from digg...

Digg is just about news.. . We intend to be a public rating system on just about everything..

and with loads of information about the product/item on sukip itself.. unlike digg where u just have a url to go there and see the rest

we will show everything about that item right there... did u see the images on the detail page... they are automatically fetched from across the web.. Many other features like related links, related blogs, related videos are set to follow soon..

We are just a startup and will be adding more features very soon... And these criticisms are welcome...

And yes!! We already had our first achievement.. .By following digg, you atleast dont have to learn how to use sukip, just discover the possibilities on sukip...

So guys,  start sukiping...

You mention that 'Hates' are new. They aren't. On Digg, you can 'bury'.

Bury is like a different option, the whole point of bury is to remove the story from the home page, there is something similar in sukip, if you click on any item, in the general page you can see 3 links down below. Report as JUNK, EXPIRED, OFFENSIVE, these are used to remove the item from home page. On the other hand Hates is used to promote an item, surprised!

But hey who said bad things don't need attention?? People should know about both.. good and bad...

what say??

Hey guys!! check out sukip.. we are out with our next lot of updates..

Open the detail page of items, and you will see something that makes us really different from digg...

Lots of information dugg up (pun intended) from the big world of internet....

So guys, visit http://www.sukip.com now and get rocking..

And if u guys got some feedback, leave it on the sukip blog...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.