I finished my first script!!

jscix

I started learning PHP/SQL three days ago. The last two days i've spent all my waking hours creating a user registration, login script that uses SQL. and thanks to many of you it all works now!!

I should of started programming alot earlier, it's so much fun. ;o

This is probably the wrong forum but im exciting and lots of ppl here helped so, ty!

On to harder stuff!!

:) :)

I have been using PHP/MySQL for about a year now and love it, I am happy for you jscix but for future reference and the sensibilities of all the ladies/gentleman ( fill in your own preference) in these forums

This is probably the wrong forum but im exciting and lots of ppl here helped so, thank you!

calling yourself EXCITING maybe taking things a bit far :)

no offence intended or meant.... I am happy that you are happy. keep coding its the best thing for grey hair I have come across

The girls who would be "repelled" just because you're a geek aren't the kind you want to be with anyway.

My husband is the one who got me started in PHP, and I love the fact that he can help me, or understand what I'm doing, and I sorta get what he does :)

Just so you know, programming is the number 1 chick repellent known to man...with the rare exception of a few girls.  I'm just now learning to tell girls that I work on machines (machines meaning computers :) ).

Oh! Hi jesirose! I didn't see you there! How are you doing today?

::)

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Survey_concludes_female_gamers_get_more_sex - heh...

I'll have to read that article when I get home...

Congrats on your first script, now you get to have more fun making it do more stuff.

I lucked out, my girlfriend didn't mind that I was a geek. Then again, she's an artist, so she does need somebody who would end up making good money...

Sometimes, I make myself feel so used...

Daniel - I read that earlier, pretty funny. I agree with the digger's comments that we geeky girls are just not as uptight and we're more likely to actually be interested in sex. The problem is when you get the geeky guys who end up being so nerdy that they'd rather spend time with the computer than a girl. They're missing out on the geek-sex potential.

I started learning PHP/SQL three days ago. The last two days i've spent all my waking hours creating a user registration, login script that uses SQL. and thanks to many of you it all works now!!

I should of started programming alot earlier, it's so much fun. ;o

This is probably the wrong forum but im exciting and lots of ppl here helped so, thank you!

On to harder stuff!!

:) :)

Good Job.

Ted

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.