I have a small request about my title:

ted_chou12

Can any admin change my title from Proficient to Talanted, I still like talanted more, it sounds cool 8).

Ted

Hehe... an admin would have to go in and adjust your post count, assign you a private title or modify the board user titles to reflect that change, and I'm guessing that all three of those options will be shot down ;)

Sometimes I think you guys have way too much fun around here. :D

Lies... all lies! LOL ... Dude, we've got to have some level of fun, or we'd go insane!

Can any admin change my title from Proficient to Talanted, I still like talanted more, it sounds cool

Ted, if you're really wanting that level, go into your profile settings and set your custom title to something you like. That's where my "Managed Insanity" comes from.

Sometimes I think you guys have way too much fun around here. :D

Oh, there's no such thing. You can never have too much fun. :)

Balmung-San: We'd go nuts, trust us. ;D

I dunno. When you wake up with 3 people around you all demanding money for breaking something, and 9 months down the road you have a few kids, then you've had too much fun.

Not that I'd know that from experience or anything... <.<

Ted, if you're really wanting that level, go into your profile settings and set your custom title to something you like. That's where my "Managed Insanity" comes from.

That sounds like a good idea :P, I will try that. btw, I dont mind fixing my post number at 999, it looks like a cooler number to me than a "random over a thousand" number. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.