php oop tutorial vids from php arch

emehrkay

I don't understand why so many sites are so pissy about forcing you to stream the video instead of downloading it.

In the latest Web Developer Magazine they mention a media player named Democracy that supposedly let's you download any and all video; I have yet to play with it but I like the idea.

I can grab those, but i don't want the MODS and ADMINS here get mad on me again...

They put ornament on my AVATAR before, so i don't want that ornament again it's not pretty.

ha, ha, ha and beside that's piracy my friend.

just try to comprehend them and absorb them.

cheers and good luck.

Maybe, I don't know.  Whatever type of video those .flv videos are.  I just find it annoying I can't easily download them and play them in the standard video player that came with my OS.  It's not just those files though, it drives me nuts any time I can't easily just save a particular video to my hard drive if I like it.  Then again, I don't download much of anything anymore, so it's not a huge issue for me.  I'll just continue sucking the bandwidth off their site and ignoring their adverts as it seems that's what they'd like me to do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.