What about this site now?

forumnz

Forumnz,

I gave it as long as most users are going to about 15 seconds.

The Orange was a little hard on my eyes at 7:30 this morning :) 

I didn't like the navigation very much it was a little blah.

3rd and Most Importantly is that I didn't have a clue on what the website was for. 

Ok so I went back and gave it a 2nd Look to be able to give the best Review.

I would recommend using some CSS to make it lighter weight.  On the about page you use Images for headers I would highly recommend using Text.  If you are going to keep the images you may want to change the background color of the image to match the color of the background, they were off slightly.

That's my 2 cents.

you have far too much whitespace in your header, and the logo could be smaller. considering the focus of these pixel ad sites is the pixels, i doubt your clients will be happy that half the page is taken up by your logo - they pay for the exposure, after all.

agreed on the colors. I think the logo should be left aligned and probably move the menu to the right of it.  This would clean up the negative white space.  The content page can prbably use a white or lighter background.  Not too much else going on the comment about.

• 2 weeks later...

Not good.

why?

Okay...

One of this images is a dead link. The colors are not appealing to the eyes. The orange background, if you must keep it, doesn't match the background color of the site. The "tell a friend" image link is a different size compared to all the other image links on that page. The link color used is the typcial blue, which does not mesh with that orange color... the link is hard to read.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.