Name That Movie

The Little Guy

OK... Here is the game... A player says a line from a T.V. Show or Movie, and everyone guesses what movie/show it is from.

RULES:

- First post a line/phrase.

- The first person to get it correct gets to choose the next line/phrase.

- please place your line within the quote BBC Tags.

The only person to say who is correct, is the person who posed the line, NOBODY ELSE.

If the person to post the line doesn't respond back with the correct answer within 24 hours, then the first person to respond to the line gets to choose the next line.

The person that gets it correct will get to choose the next line/phrase.

First line:

Wow, it's like I died and went to heaven, then God realized it wasn't my time yet, so He sent me back to a brewery.

I tried to think of the most obscure line I could and that has to be a winner.  While I loved that show, that line in conjunction with the one directly before it, is probably the most clever bit of writing that came out of it.

Well, here's my line:

Ooh, a lesson in not changing history from mister "I'm-my-own-grandpa"! Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!

It's a pretty famous one if you're a nerd.

EDIT: fixed by ober... you forgot to close the quote.

Ooh, a lesson in not changing history from mister "I'm-my-own-grandpa"! Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!

Simpsons?

Damn it, I googled it after-the-fact.  Of course, I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.