just did a site refresh, please review

s0c0

fonts look fine, but the site looks empty.  The right menu should be seperate from the page, it all blends in together.  The headphone graphics look like crap and should be improved. I think most of the right menu could be integrated into the site header which is empty.  So, I guess my overall complaint is the white space.

Yeah I've been thinking about moving the nav to the top area, and then putting some flash type stuff or neat javascript stuff that catches the eye where the nav currently is.

When you say the headphone graphics do you mean the one that is next to my header or the ones next to the links in the nav, thanks.

The nav could use a little work. I'm not too sure about the font either. Not the colour, but the font-face. If you try sIFR you can use any font-face you like. Something a little less standard and with a little more body would look nice I think.

Looks ok.

The contact form needs some error reporting:

http://www.mp3crib.com/contactus.php?send=true

Also - the "Create Account" goes to the home page with no create account option.

The title "mp3 hosting, storage, and streaming" looks like heading. I would like to see it integrated into the top banner etc.

I would also like a different color for <a hrefs> than your title headings etc.

-steve

Needs some serious work IMO.

Everything is so very similar.  Nothing is different.  All the pages look exactly alike.  It also doesn't look like you have much going on.  The lack of content makes me want to find a better source for what you're pushing.

It just feels empty.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.