If you need help with SEO please ask me

igor berger

After doing 2,000 posts at Google Webmaster Help Group I was finally banned by Adam Lasnik...  ;D

All the SEO guys are gready pigs!

There is only one dicent guy around Matt Cutts.

If you need help with SEO, please let me know, I will give you advise base on my experience.

SEO is not about hat tricks but more about clean validated coding being it HTML or PHP...

So do not fall for the easy ride of getting great amount of hits to your Website by some fancy trick or external links, that is all smoke clouds!!!

Anyway I am proud to be a coder - they call us geeks and trolls but we are real people providing real service to humanity and the Internet..

I will take 100 coders over one SEO any day of the week...

PHP rocks!  :D

Thanx,

Igor

well now you're an SEO expert, maybe you could SEO yourself off the number 1 google item when searching for your name. stuff like that is just gonna harm your SEO career before it started, not to mention you threw many accusations against a member or two of these forums without definitive proof nor an apology afterwards....

First to correct this!

I will take 100 coders over one SEO any day of the week  (no)

I will take 1 coder over 100 SEOs any day of the week!

Hey Red nice to see again...

And I am not an SEO or do I ever wanted to be one.

I do not care how my name looks out there because my development work and my programming skills speak for themselves.

I may not be as good as some of the senior members here and out there but I keep learning every day.

As far as the accusation I made against only one member, that is to be proven or disproven, but as you may say, "it is pissing at the wind"

To give an apology to him I need to know the truth!

Maybe that will take time and one day we will all learn what had happened!

But I am really not interested to dig into old wounds.

I believe I gave an apology to the phpfreaks.com community for acting like an asshole, and I still repeat the same apology to the community and all its members!

Igor

I do not care how my name looks out there because my development work and my programming skills speak for themselves.

unfortunately, it's your reputation and portfolio that speaks. unfortunately in your case, the former is destroyed by a quick google search, the latter is destroyed by your own constant self-critique of your work as well as another quick google search. if i need help, the first tool i'll use to check out potential helpers is to look up what they've done and get a real idea of the person. However, in your hammering/pestering/harrassment of certain key Google individual(s) on their blog(s), you've pretty much drawn a dark picture of yourself as a person - a picture which many will not want to look past regardless of your experience or skillset when choosing people to do work for them.

in the case of apologies, please remember that in the civilised parts of the world, it's "Innocent until proven guilty" and NOT "in my opinion, you're guilty until you prove me wrong."

Should I change my name to Darkvader?

Red, I think you need time to get to know what I am about and not be quick to pass judgement!

There are reason why I do and what I do, and honestly, speaking from the bottom of my heart they are not selfish.

I perefer for people to really get to know me, not just a superficially he is a nice guy thing, and he is liked by everyone.

I always say, "it is better to know who your enemy is than not to know who your friend is!"

I do not trust people very easy, because I grew up on the streets of New York. Life has taught me to go with my gut feeling! Many times you want proof, you need proof, but it is not there. But one must find his or her way!

I am not looking for friends, anyone tries to be my friend I get suspicious right a way! I respect people for what is inside of them not how they look from outside.

Real people shine, even in rag clothing!

So I am from the school of hard nocks!

I learn from my mistakes and keep learning.

The day I stop learning, I will be dead.

Igor

unfortunately though igor, it really doesnt work like that...

in an industry that can be run without ever having to meet your colleagues or clients face to face, nobody really cares whether you're the Pope or Mother Teresa, and nobody has the time to get to know eachother properly and personally. All a client wants is a site built as quickly as possible. All a developer wants is to get paid for building a site in the least amount of time possible. Shame, but true.

So my judgement of you is based on the same as any other prospective hirer of your services - your reputation, your attitude and your portfolio, not how nice you are. How nice you are is the difference between me buying a round for you at the pub or not to say thanks. How GOOD you are is the difference between me using your services and letting you put food on the family table or not.

It's as simple as that. You really need to let the SEO chip on your shoulder go and just get on with what we're all here to do. Your travel site is still the same now as it was back when i first remember you posting in these parts. No improvements, no SEO adaptions, nothing. If you focussed as much attention and time into your own site as you do hawking the SEO forums and the Google guys, you'd have a pretty good site by now up there with the best...But you dont.

I don't mean to be a bastard about it, you might be a nice guy - but it's just the way it works. And it DOES work.

Over and out