Aptana adds php code assist..

tomfmason

Aptana is a great *free* web dev ide. It has support for css, html, js, ruby, RoR, apple iphone and now php. It also has documentation for almost every major js lib as well as aflax. The php code assist is currently still in the pre-beta stage but it should be ready to go within the week. For those that are interested you can download the nightly build and play around with it.

It has an add-on for previewing in FireFox but no it doesn't run inside of FireFox. It is under the eclipse license.

Ahhh I see, I might give it another try then, I downloaded it and skimmed over the docs and all I could gather was it was run inside of FireFox - Will try it out tomorrow, BlueFish is starting to annoy me now...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.