Free Online Games for your review

carefree

1. Why is there Upload File :: in top left corner?

This is from a sytem sub menu, havent had time to cloak it yet, still useful for uploading you own videos or games.

2. Put some description to the game on the right hand side of the game image.

Great idea! Also users can comment and add reviews or whatever they think the games like. Some games need some instruction tips on how to play (Working on it)

3. You need to fix the link to us box: code i get is:

Code:

<a target=_blank href="{CONFIG_DOMAIN}directory-folder/{META}/">{FILE_NAME}</a>

Yeah this isnt working yet were still testing it.

It looks great! What is the URL for Amazon's Ads?

If you want amazon ads for your site just go to amazons website and scroll down the bottom of the page youll see a link there for webmasters.

• 2 weeks later...

The code uses table layout. Tables are a waste of time. Actually because of this your website design goes down a good 50%. Tables possess design problems and blockades. I'm sure what you wanted to create looked a bit more flashier. For example, the navigation where you have home, upload games... I see there was some background images that should have been there. - There is one at the left and right side. With Css this is no problem, with tables it screwed up the look of it by overlapping it...?

I would give it a 3.5 / 5. Not as bad as it could have been!  :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.