who are the people of this forum

i  look at that page but what i mean is that what are the bases to be categorized as moderator admin etc..

There is no boss of each group. each individual admin/moderator take there own decision on what action to take when moderating the boards. However sometimes if an admin/moderator are unsure what action to take we'll discuss it.

The recommended group do not have any admin/moderator powers (AFAIK).

Wildteen is correct, but I think the answer to the real question is how do these people get put into their positions.

It's all about recognition of talent and accountability.  Meet those high standards and you'll be recognized and promoted.

You guys have 2 moderators that have'nt logged on since september 2006.

Meh, that is there choice. We understand that sometimes life can draw us away for a time. I was a moderator for a long time, and life pulled me away from the community for over a year, and now that I'm back I'm an Administrator.  Some of our best moderators vanish for a time, but we don't demote them, because they do an excellent job. 

Wildteen is correct, but I think the answer to the real question is how do these people get put into their positions.

It's all about recognition of talent and accountability.  Meet those high standards and you'll be recognized and promoted.

i guess this is the answer i been looking for any way thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.