Article v.s. Blog?

bilis_money

'Article' is a generic term.

a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.

A newsitem, a tutorial, a blogpost, or even a forum OP: if it can be considered prose, it can be considered an article.

Can you knock it off with the stupid smilies at the end of each sentence. Are you 10?

I'm not just 10 i'm a todler can't you see my avatar?

come on bro, don't you want people to be happy?  :D

That's my signature and i'm trying people to be happy once they saw my posts.  ;D

and besides i love those smilies LOL  :D

I'm not just 10 i'm a todler can't you see my avatar?

come on bro, don't you want people to be happy?  :D

That's my signature and i'm trying people to be happy once they saw my posts.  ;D

and besides i love those smilies LOL  :D

LOL.... keep some more smilies on your signature too...  ;D:o;);D  :P 

bilis_money and ~n[EO]n~,

OK, you've managed to convince me that you are both a couple of immature idiots who have no place in a serious site like this one. I suggest you find a kiddy forum or sand pit to play in and come back in a few years when you have passed through your current prepubescent phase.

bilis_money and ~n[EO]n~,

OK, you've managed to convince me that you are both a couple of immature idiots who have no place in a serious site like this one. I suggest you find a kiddy forum or sand pit to play in and come back in a few years when you have passed through your current prepubescent phase.

nah i dont see whats wrong with smileessss  ;D

the way they use just reflect their personality i guess you can predict who is bilis money out of  ;D ;D ;D

nah i dont see whats wrong with smileessss

Thats the whole point.

sorry about this but i hate seeing this kind of replies seems to be arrogant for me

since you know whats wrong why dont you just tell us

do you think whith that kind of comment i learn something or you point me my mistakes?

ok no smilees because you said so but y and y again  ?

Okay, this topic is way off track so i'm locking it.

On a last note, your image on this forum is based on your actions and how you post.  The more mature you are, the more likely people who know what they are talking about will help you. Also, consider this:

If you post a bunch of stupid pointless topics in the Misc board, you know who you are, then most people are going to not even bother reading your topics.  There is one person who has posted in this thread and he has posted so much in the Misc board at one time, and pointless stuff, that I RARELY read his topics anymore unless i'm just bored.

Also, consider that there is a general rule of thumb: "We will not do the work for you, just point you in the right direction." If you act immature, and don't demonstrate a dedication and a level of maturity on the forums, then senior members will be really strict in that aspect. However, if you act mature, and don't ask stupid pointless questions, and put out an effort to learn, then if you ever ask something like, "Can someone help me with writing a script because I haven't even started?"  then you are more likely to get full fledged help instead of, "Just google it."  So, think about that.

Also, though we allow anyone of any age to join the forums, there IS an age limit.  We don't enforce it, but it is stated that if you do not act mature then admins will deem that you are not mature for this forum and ban you.  I'm pretty sure that 15 is the min age, but like I said if you act mature and not stupid and dumb, and if you don't constantly try to argue with the mods/admin/phpfreaks recommended then we don't care.  But act immature and we will ban you because we will see it fit that you are not yet at the maturity level to be part of this community, as this community is here primarly to help people who genuily want to learn, and will not spam the boards just for the hell of it.

if you want to post pointless things, there are many laid back communities where you can go and talk about just whatever.