what about this one

uswege

Not too bad. At first glance it looked good, but after taking a nice long look I can see some huge flaws.

1) Colors are pretty good

2) I don't like moving text....

3) Too much navigation, you have three links up top, then in the top all accross the page and then some more left on the link going down.... Do you need these many links?

4) Nice pictures, - may want to look into fixing the header. The mountain pic is scaled incorrectly...

Overall it's not that bad. But the over use of links for navigation is really annoying. I was soo confused that I left the site. cut it down to 6 or less links.

I think the images are a little too blury, and the colours seem a little bland. The website doesn't really catch your eye.

Id say perhaps create a better nav menu, use a variety of text sizes and try to create a header a little sharper and more eye catching.

I don't like moving text....

Originally I thought of putting every page´s head in that area, may i should go back to my original plan. Thanx for mentioning

Too much navigation, you have three links up top, then in the top all accross the page and then some more left on the link going down.... Do you need these many links?

I´ve removed all the three links at the top. Left links i think they are needed otherwise i put too much stuff  in one page, they aren´t repeating.

Honestly It's "ok". It gets the job done and is of quality to advertise the site around, but I just don't think the quality is good enough to catch people's eyes. Now my problems with the site:

1. As said, the header image, the left part is scaled badly. And really the images used in the header are of low quality. Really hurts the overall design.

2. Also agree with the rest of the layout being to bland as well. I don't know how to describe it, but it's just "ehh". I think if the nav could be improved and the header looking nice, the overall layout would look good. Colors may need to be changed though.

Hope this helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.