Looking for dedicated server hosting.

devknob

Im going to be doing alot of serverside video conversion, and alot of people have told me im going to need a dual processor dual core setup. I've looked at rackspace and inetu and they look good however bandwidth and serverspace is becoming an issue. I've used 250GB of my shared hosting in about 10 days with 30k pageviews (video streaming)

Any recommendations ?

• 2 months later...

Ill help you out with this if you would like. I run a server farm... was thinking of using a few of my redundants to help you out... I would be looking at designing a setup to get the best out of the servers such as:

Web

|

SQUID Cache Server

|                        |

Web Server          Database Server

Cheers

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Video conversion requires loads of server recourses I will suggest you to go with Quad core processor rather then dual core also try to get unmetered bandwidth with a reliable host who is available round the clock for your support.

If possible try to opt for load balance servers if you are getting huge traffic.

I would like to ref you my host for dedicated server , www.webhosting.uk.com for more details.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...