free svn service?

Liquid Fire

I have 2 "projects" I want to put into a svn.  First my PHP framework which is currently 900KB and i can't really see it growing past 5MB at time soon, I mean currently I have all the functionality I want just need to start going thought the code to see what I can make better.  The second is a javascript testing suite.  Basically I have jquery and all my plug-ins in this one folder and I have a html page that implement all of the plug-ins.  Whenever I update one of the plug-in, i first put it in here and test to make sure there are no major conflicts(I don't test every possible use of the plug-in) between all the plug-ins.  That might get upto 15-20 MB(current around 3MB).

I use assembla for my subversion hosting(for the most part) and have not had any problems yet. They also offer trac and a few other ticket/bug tracking tools. afik google allows a max of 10 projects per user but assembla has no such limit. I am not sure if they have a limit for the size of the project or not. The largest project that I have hosted there is around 5mb.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.