some thing wrong

i've posted 5 questions with a caption of 'simple questions'. this moderator 'roopurt18' has locked all my postes.

My openion this is unhelthy to this forum. as a moderator  you can edit my post if wrong.Or you can send a mail me to correct this.

He mentioned on that 'we cant reply your home work questions'. I just wanted to tell that moderator , 'every body coming here to clear some doubt.And we are not masters in php too.But 'roopurt18' you are thinking you are saving php world. not helthy and very bad for this forum.you have to correct your self :)

It seems that your question was deemed as being homework. As roopurt18 also said here, we're not here to do people's homework, but to help people with PHP. This is done with all topics of such nature and it's a decision I personally agree with (although my opinion in this case doesn't matter anything at all).

He mentioned on that 'we cant reply your home work questions'. I just wanted to tell that moderator , 'every body coming here to clear some doubt.And we are not masters in php too.

You're right -- if you have a legitimate question about php -- rather than "solve my homework problem" -- then no one will lock your thread.

These forums are one of the best resources on the internet for learning about web development.  If you are actually concerned with learning PHP, then this is the best place to do it.

However, you must look at your questions from my perspective:

• They all dealt with fundamental concepts from PHP development
  • They were all unrelated - i.e. it didn't look like a single one came from a project or piece of code you were actually working on
  • None of them were of the format, "I'm having trouble with my code.  This is what I want to do, this is the code I tried, and I'm stuck."  Again, it didn't look like they were from code you were actually writing.
  • They were all posted within 20 minutes

All of those together would make most people believe you were looking for a handout for a homework assignment, quiz, or test.  We are not here to provide anyone with handouts.  Our goal is to actually help people learn how to develop web pages.

When you get stuck with an actual piece of code you're writing, I encourage you to post about that and see if the response is a bit different.

All of that said, I apologize if I am mistaken about the origin of your questions.  I also thank you for posting your concerns on this board, rather than recreating the topics or spouting off in a private message.  On your end you handled things maturely, so if you're just a little more careful about what  you post in the future you should receive a great deal of help here.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.