Web example

ayok

When I loaded the page, the picture of the valve was overlapping the links.  I use IE6.

My personal opinion: I do not like the layout of the links "Our Company" through "Innovations and Cases".

Also, I think the "Innovation or Case" through "Contact Us" links at the bottom right do not look very good, mainly because there is a lot of empty space to the left.

Other than those, I think it looks good.

Hi 947740,

thanks for the comments.

When I loaded the page, the picture of the valve was overlapping the links.  I use IE6.

Hmm.. thanks for telling me. does it overlaping because of small screen or the image align to the left?

My personal opinion: I do not like the layout of the links "Our Company" through "Innovations and Cases".

May I know why? because too simple, or..?

Also, I think the "Innovation or Case" through "Contact Us" links at the bottom right do not look very good, mainly because there is a lot of empty space to the left.

do you mean the space between the body and the right menu is too big?

Other than those, I think it looks good.

All right thanks

ayok

You really need to impress HR with your web designing capabilities to be hired.

The overall site isn't too bad. But the idea of having scroll bars, multiple vertical link sections, and having buggy code is certainly a thing to work on.

Test it out in Firefox... "category" selection input field doesn't render correctly. Latest firefox version, 1024 resolution, windows XP service pack 2

My window was as big as possible. The image was not on the left either. It was more to the right of the page: in between the center and the right.

As far as the links, they took up way too much space.

As far as the other link menu, I just reopened the page and they are at the top now. I like the way the links look now.

The changes you made make it look a lot better.  I would just fix the picture.

fortvale.JPG

Support for ie5 has been abandoned long time ago, and so it has to be for ie6. Eventhough i guess there are still a lot of ppl who use it. Trasnparent pngs wont work even on ie6, but a search on google for "ie6 trasnparent png" should give some nice tricks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.