Site Released

Looks very nice daniel. Don't have time to take a proper look right now, but first impressions are that it looks great.

I'm sure i wont be the first to say well done and thank you to everyone who put in the work. I could be wrong, but as i understand it, you did the majority of the work so congratulations!

Looks very nice daniel. Don't have time to take a proper look right now, but first impressions are that it looks great.

I'm sure i wont be the first to say well done and thank you to everyone who put in the work. I could be wrong, but as i understand it, you did the majority of the work so congratulations!

Actually I did pretty much everything.  EVERYTHING.

Just kidding.  I just mostly laughed and bitched and did a little beta testing. 

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.