Anyone kind enough to criticize this project im doing?

I would be interested, except I have a special request - request to see most of the underlying php code. I can hack / test it more thoroughly like that.

EDIT: for instance, it would be a waste of time for me to try to use SQL injection when I notice in your php code that you use regular pattern matching...

• 4 weeks later...

I would be interested, except I have a special request - request to see most of the underlying php code. I can hack / test it more thoroughly like that.

EDIT: for instance, it would be a waste of time for me to try to use SQL injection when I notice in your php code that you use regular pattern matching...

How do you think real world attacks occur? Do you think the attacker sends the website an email like this:

Dear Mr. John Doe,

Recently I have found great joy in malice and in causing great inconvenience for other people. Therefore, I have picked your website as a target, so I would kindly request a complete copy of your source code as well database dump which will help me greatly during my endeavours in bringing your website to its knees.

Sincerely,

Mr. Evil

1337 h4x0r

Im sorry, i dont have any server.. but i can email the codes to you for you to be able to criticize it, if it is ok with you. thanks.

get hosted! 

that is a google search link.  click it.  pick a free host.  upload your files there.  then ask us to criticize.  personally, i dont want to accept files from friends much less a person i dont know.  seriously, just put them online and then anyone here can test/critique.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.