Please delete my account!

He said it was a mistake, not an accident.  Mistake can for instance imply that he thought this place would offer him something but failed to deliver.

Yeah, but this is his first and only post; he wouldn't really have known what this forum could offer him. =P  And if you don't realize that PHPFreaks might, just might, have something to do with PHP, you need to think a bit harder.

He said it was a mistake, not an accident.  Mistake can for instance imply that he thought this place would offer him something but failed to deliver.

Yeah, but this is his first and only post; he wouldn't really have known what this forum could offer him. =P  And if you don't realize that PHPFreaks might, just might, have something to do with PHP, you need to think a bit harder.

Perhaps he actually used the search function to see if what he was looking for was already asked?  I know, that sounds impossible, but we do have a few documented cases of people actually doing that.

Perhaps he actually used the search function to see if what he was looking for was already asked?  I know, that sounds impossible, but we do have a few documented cases of people actually doing that.

Are there any randomized, double blinded trials that prove that?

You have to be truly inept to accomplish this.  The name of the site has PHP in it!  It's probably an existing member trying to get a laugh...  a-hole!

I don't really think that's the case... But well... we can only theorize, while in fact this topic should be put to rest...

You have to be truly inept to accomplish this.  The name of the site has PHP in it!  It's probably an existing member trying to get a laugh...  a-hole!

I don't really think that's the case... But well... we can only theorize, while in fact this topic should be put to rest...

I agree.