uniknotions.com

kurbsdude

It's nice design! First thought that hit me though was it would be better centered. Perhaps some of the links are little too blended in as well, such as the links across the very top banner.

It took a while to try and figure out what the website was about..

I don't have enough time right now to be registering and trying out all the features, but from a design point, very nice job!

Adam

If you want people to critique your website, especially features that are restricted by a login, give us a test login account.

ILMV

Well you see the problem is that I'm just a designer. I cannot give test accounts since the site might get unwanted posts. But I agree that test account would have made it easier for you guys. Well for now let's just ignore those features ;).

It's nice design! First thought that hit me though was it would be better centered. Perhaps some of the links are little too blended in as well, such as the links across the very top banner.

I don't have enough time right now to be registering and trying out all the features, but from a design point, very nice job!

Adam

That's a very nice comment. Thanks. Will definitely work on it.

um the IE problem is really a big problem considering  a huge portion of users use IE you really should get that working 100% before you release your site to the public imo

Yes, I agree with you. Its a big issue. But things aren't working out with i.e.  :'( Will try to correct it as soon as possible.

The design itself was very soothing and nice to look at! I even checked out the source

and didn't find any reasons to scream aloud. So to say I was very pleased :D

The only thing, as MrAdam pointed out, is that it was hard to figure out what the site

was about. Though on a second glance I noticed the page title, which helped me out

a bit. I s'pose when you get the banner up and running that will even things out.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.