IE8

The Little Guy

I have no idea what you're last post was trying to imply.

your normal cool

I use Chrome/Firefox though.

normal cool ppl use ff but navigator is just as good, so why dont ppl boast about using that

takes a lifetime to understand my reasoning :P

I wasn't boasting.  I was stating.

"OMG I USE FF8 AND IT'S AWESOME AND IM SO COOL AND OMG OMG OMG" would have been boasting ;p.

Is anything wrong with normal cool?  As for Navigator, I avoid all things Netscape.  Also, one's 'coolness' is determined entirely by the browser he/she uses?  Your reasoning does take a life time to understand.

Just of curiosity, are you the same type of person that likes a little known band until they "sell out" and actually do something big?

Just of curiosity, are you the same type of person that likes a little known band until they "sell out" and actually do something big?

I LOVE the spice girls!!

See thats not normal cool.Normal cool would be to love what everyone else likes.....and ff is what the majority likes

But you're assuming I like it because the majority likes it.  You're also assuming it's some special brand of cool to automatically be against what the majority likes.  Yes, there is always social factors ("jumping on the bandwagon"), but in some cases, a product just really is better.  For example, why didn't I stick with IE?  Am I a different kind of cool for it?

I think it's stupid to label people like that.

See thats not normal cool.Normal cool would be to love what everyone else likes.....and ff is what the majority likes

I think the majority of internet users use IE, due to the fact that It comes with Windows, and the majority of computer users get Windows, due to the fact that it is the main operating system that Best Buy sells, and that is the place that I assume most of the United States buys their home computers from.

"Knock on wood"

Were any of y'all unfortunate enough to come across IE8b1?  It was worse than 7.

IE8 b2 was soo bad, that I'm not even following that link you provided.

I have absolutely no problem w/ IE7. Besides it's poor psuedo class functionality and lack of display: table-cell, IE7 is actually really good. Once you start to cde in a semantically correct way, IE7 and FF almost always present it the same way. Otherwise, you probably made an error in your code. A big error.  :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.