New

Soulstealer

hi im new and started coding and learning to php and need help making a level system for my rpg  http://www.cybernet.comyr.com/index.php  i need good level system codes please help

game has attack def hp i want level system to lvl by each 100 of those 3 is 1 lvl thank you please help

email me the code at admin@cybernet.comyr.com or post here

As far as game creating goes, you can find a lot of good discussion for game DESIGN on http://www.gamedev.net/ but things like leveling, etc is rarely discussed because it is a bit basic. You'll have to decide how people level (killing monsters? sleeping? rocking back and forth in a fetal position?), how you keep their progress (experience?), etc. It's really too general of a question for us to be able to give you an answer other than "it depends".

they gain exp from attacking other players and training their player i just started but i found this code tell me if its right

</tr></tbody></table>

</td>

<td align="center">

<table class="quickstat_col">

<tbody><tr>

<td class="volatile_var" onmouseover="showtip('<table><tr><td><b><i></i>Exp Left Until Next Level:</i></b></td><td>1000</td></tr><tr><td><b>Minimum:</b></td><td>3,890,170</td></tr><tr><td><b>Exp Per Hour:</b></td><td>51</td></tr><tr><td><b>Exp Growth Today:</b></td><td>2,771</td></tr><tr><td><b>Link Clicks Today:</b></td><td>0</td></tr><tr><td><b>Attacks Today:</b></td><td>58</td></tr></table>');" onmouseout="hidetip();">EXP:1</td>

<td>

<div class="progress_border" style="width: 30px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">

<div class="progress_bar" style="background: green none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 40.485%; height: 10px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"></div>

Okay.... 

-That has nothing to do with PHP. 

-It's most likely (99%) not right, especially if you're asking us.

-Use

tags.

-Format your code properly.

-That code doesn't even make sense, at least to me, and isn't valid.

they gain exp from attacking other players and training their player i just started but i found this code tell me if its right

</tr></tbody></table>

</td>

<td align="center">

<table class="quickstat_col">

<tbody><tr>

<td class="volatile_var" onmouseover="showtip('<table><tr><td><b><i></i>Exp Left Until Next Level:</i></b></td><td>1000</td></tr><tr><td><b>Minimum:</b></td><td>3,890,170</td></tr><tr><td><b>Exp Per Hour:</b></td><td>51</td></tr><tr><td><b>Exp Growth Today:</b></td><td>2,771</td></tr><tr><td><b>Link Clicks Today:</b></td><td>0</td></tr><tr><td><b>Attacks Today:</b></td><td>58</td></tr></table>');" onmouseout="hidetip();">EXP:1</td>

<td>

<div class="progress_border" style="width: 30px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">

<div class="progress_bar" style="background: green none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 40.485%; height: 10px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"></div>

Dude, why are you messing with us? This is pure garbage...

This is SPAM IMO...

leave him alone man ! :)

Soulstealer, please do some basic reading, try some things around and if things are not working out, ask for help on a particular problem.

I dont want to be rude but nobody will provide u a complete ready made solution.

Sorry if I came off rude. It's just that we all  here try to volunteer our help.

If you look at his code, what does it even mean? It's just a section of his HTML code. He does nothing to explain anything about it...

thanks sam sorry about that im just really bad at this can someone teach me how to start making lvl system i readed some arctiles but other than that i pretty much suck and i came here ot ask if somone can help me learn to make      im just that big of a php newb

Either read some more or look around phpfreaks for some other related threads.  There are plenty of "PHP game developers" around.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.