Home Show Booth to advertise Freelance Web Design

amin7b5

You guys are quite the creative bunch, so I figured I'd fire this question at you.

I'm getting into some freelance web design and development, mainly targeting small business owners. I've got a booth at our city's upcoming home builders assoc show. People expect to see all kinds of products offered there and I think it would be a great place to advertise my services.

My space is limited, approx a booth that's 4' wide by 9' deep. What I'm looking for is any creative ideas on how to set up my booth to make it stand out from the crowd!

Thanks for reading, and if you have an idea, I'm all ears!

You guys are quite the creative bunch, so I figured I'd fire this question at you.

I'm getting into some freelance web design and development, mainly targeting small business owners. I've got a booth at our city's upcoming home builders assoc show. People expect to see all kinds of products offered there and I think it would be a great place to advertise my services.

My space is limited, approx a booth that's 4' wide by 9' deep. What I'm looking for is any creative ideas on how to set up my booth to make it stand out from the crowd!

Thanks for reading, and if you have an idea, I'm all ears!

Free beer.

You need something that they would think it would be worth checking out.  I mean, I'm no marketing master but you could list some major advantages having a website:

-Easier Customer Relations and content management

-Better advertising marketing

-Cheaper than the competition...(maybe  :P )

etc...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.