obtaining PHP code

crossfuse

If kids put even half as much effort into actually doing the work for themselves as they do in trying to cheat, maybe I wouldn't weep when I think about the future.

Not to mention the above takes basic 5th grade math to accomplish.

If kids put even half as much effort into actually doing the work for themselves as they do in trying to cheat, maybe I wouldn't weep when I think about the future.

Not to mention the above takes basic 5th grade math to accomplish.

oh really? what 5th grade teacher taught you PHP? yea not everyone has the brain the size of a whale

oh really? what 5th grade teacher taught you PHP? yea not everyone has the brain the size of a whale

LMAO.

It is basic math operations dude. I take it if you are taking a PHP class, you can at least do "some" PHP. But obviously you cannot read the text and have to probe for answers on forums and have people do the work for you instead of attempting to learn how to do basic PHP with BASIC math.

Lazy people like you disgust me.

EDIT:

And even if you are not in a PHP class, you still cannot take the time to go on google and learn BASIC PHP and form handling on your own and how to implement the basic math operations instead of expecting someone to hand it to you on a silver platter.

LMAO.

It is basic math operations dude. I take it if you are taking a PHP class, you can at least do "some" PHP. But obviously you cannot read the text and have to probe for answers on forums and have people do the work for you instead of attempting to learn how to do basic PHP with BASIC math.

Lazy people like you disgust me.

look buddy. i have been trying ok? i'm tired of this stupid language and i have been working my butt off, and that website is thegist of what I've been trying to do. i've done my PHP work, but no one understands what i'm asking and i don't understand what they're saying and people like YOU are absolutely worthless and like talking down to people who don't understand this damn language and also people like you who 'assume' thing make an ass out of themselvesas well as me so if you aren't going to help me, don't bother.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.