even if it isnt the answer they need
Off topic, irrelevant, and unhelpful replies would damage the reputation of the forum. So, you have got to be kidding  :o

well no one has even tried to help me

Did you stop to consider that it might be because of the way you're asking questions? Or, perhaps, that your attitude sucks? You don't have some god-given right to receive help from this board. No-one gets paid here. People give up their free time to help people. Sure, they probably get something out of it too but that's really not the point.

we need faster help relpys

You have got to be kidding.  That's almost worth banning you over.  That shows an obvious lack of respect for the people who volunteer their time and knowledge to help other people.  If you want to make demands and expect things, go to a paid service.

well then how shud i ask

You can start by reading the rules.  Take special note about the parts where it mentions making some kind of effort to type like a normal human being (read: no half spelled script kiddie crap).  Also, in the rules, if you manage to make it as far as #17, there is a link to a well known article about how to ask questions the smart way.

Well you can be a little more patient. Bumping the topic after 13 mins, 18 mins, and an hour respectively for all topics you started is a bit hasty. Shows disrespect and people here like me ignore them. You're no special than the other people here asking for help. At least not to me. If you need urgent help, hire someone to do it. As mentioned, people donate their time for free to help. No one outside of staff, who I believe also donate their time for free, is obliged to help.

Well, having only 14 posts I count 3 violations of the rules already:

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,255353.msg1200777.html#msg1200777

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,245245.msg1146039.html#msg1146039

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,255368.msg1200870.html#msg1200870

21% of your posts violated the rules. Maybe the problem isn't the speed, but your way of posting.

Read this. Yes, read it all. Yeah, it's pretty long, but read all of it anyway. And not just read it, but follow it.

Anyway, if you want faster help then send me some money and I'll prioritize your posts higher than the other ones.

Well, I would say it's an obvious truth. If I have the choice between helping you and getting paid, or helping someone else and not getting paid, who do you think I will help? I believe most of the people who feel they're competent enough to help people share the same point of view. You can see it as freelance consulting if you wish.

Priority support costs and if you're not willing to pay then you'll have to wait in the line and hope someone finds your problem interesting enough that they want to help you for free.

Priority support costs and if you're not willing to pay then you'll have to wait in the line and hope someone finds your problem interesting enough that they want to help you for free.

and that right there pretty much sums it up. 

"ZOMG I HAZ PROBLAM U HELP NAO PLZ!!11!1!!ONE!! URGNT!!" <bump> <bump> <bump> <bump> != interesting.

we need faster help relpys

I'll see your faster replies and raise you with 'we need more people to stop, think and take self initiatives in furthering themselves by doing their own research first and actually trying to understand things instead of lazily dumping code they know nothing about and asking stupid questions'.

Sorry dude, I can only say that given that people volunteer their time here (as already mentioned), I think your statement is rather insulting and certainly won't win you over any respect.

Lol...

Looking through your posts I don't see a single one in reply to someone else's thread.

Just thought it was interesting the way you demand help, yet don't provide any yourself...

Even if you're not the most knowledgeable chap...

people get a better feeling to the community when someone replys .

even if it isnt the answer they need

Or so you seem to believe.

I would not classify him as a troll.  Trolls purposely say stupid shit with the goal to cause a ruckus.  They are looking for entertainment.  Which everybody does that, so it boils down to a matter of what we constitute entertainment.  This guy is just an ass who thinks the world revolves around him.  Which IMO is worse than a troll, so you should probably apologize to the trolls out there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.