HCwDB

Maq

lol Maq.. funny stuff.

The good news is that sooner or later, douchebags die..(be it old age, showing off via motorcycle stunts gone awry or drag racing into a busy intersection... that sort of thing). The bad news is that there is always more waiting in the wings.

Heh, thats some funny shit. To be fair though, probably a perfect match, most of those birds look like they'd be a right full-of-themself bitch.

Haha I would definitely agree.  I think the funniest part of the site is the comments by the creator himself (douchebag1), he's very creative.

Is anyone from L.A.?  I would love to hear if these dbags are all over the place and if anyone has ever had a close encounter with a douche.

Mmm...

Damn right, she looks extremely tasty.

lol Maq.. funny stuff.

The good news is that sooner or later, douchebags die..(be it old age, showing off via motorcycle stunts gone awry or drag racing into a busy intersection... that sort of thing). The bad news is that there is always more waiting in the wings.

Yes, the narrator wrote a book that is all about this issue.  Basically it's about how this is turning into an epidemic and spreading wildly.  The bag is in all of us, we must resist and overcome it.

Yes, the narrator wrote a book that is all about this issue.  Basically it's about how this is turning into an epidemic and spreading wildly.  The bag is in all of us, we must resist and overcome it.

Lol. I think I'd have to achieve the "hot chicks" part before I can get to the douche bag bit...

Lol. I think I'd have to achieve the "hot chicks" part before I can get to the douche bag bit...

Well if you achieve the "hot chicks" part, then what would be the reason to turn into a d-bag?

The whole point is that these bags dress up like this to get the hot chicks, and it really chaps my ass.  Makes me want to punch small children.

The whole point is that these bags dress up like this to get the hot chicks, and it really chaps my ass.  Makes me want to punch small children.

lol wtf? Poor small children.. didn't even do anything wrong and they get the brunt end of d-bag stupidity. ;)

The whole point is that these bags dress up like this to get the hot chicks

Well...maybe becoming a douche bag is the true secret to scoring girls. I don't think I'm much of a douchebag...and I don't seem to get many.

Maybe if I became a douchebag I'd become an instant stud :D

I think I'm way too messed up in that head.

When ever I first saw the site name, I was expecting girls with douche bags.  As in actual bags designed for douching.

My first thought was "What a strange thing for someone to post here...  And what a weird fetish."

I think I'm way too messed up in that head.

When ever I first saw the site name, I was expecting girls with douche bags.  As in actual bags designed for douching.

My first thought was "What a strange thing for someone to post here...  And what a weird fetish."

Get your mind out of the gutter!

is anyone else tired of a catchy/funny blog leading to another goddamn book deal?

is anyone else tired of a catchy/funny blog leading to another goddamn book deal?

Do I detect jealousy? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc9T7Ba-Y4Y

^ apparently that is how you're supposed to look in Denmark. How sad. Maybe I should go to night clubs. At least I would have a cheap laugh.

Translation of the "intro" text: "A new phenomena has started for boys in DK... | It's about low cut shirts, make-up... | [shit you put on your skin to make it brown (what's it called in English?)], hair wax in vast amounts, and not least pouts on pictures... | The new phenomena is called... | PRETTY BOYS"

Nearly all the pictures in that video are tagged with "dkbn". I don't know what that is, but it must be some sort of national association of douche bags in Denmark.

nope, i've got no interest in becoming an author (well, for non-academic literature anyway). it just feels like anyone can start a blog with a mildly clever topic, marginal writing skills, and land a book deal.

Yeah, I was just kidding. I do actually agree. I don't even read blogs unless they have some educational value to me.

Haha Daniel0 that video is awesome. 0:53 is funny as hell...that guy actually looks black he's so "tanned". I hate the sun...it's like offering yourself to cancer and wrinkly/red skin. Eugh. Don't see the point.

Still...gets them girls I guess. They probably don't care what a bunch of nerds on a PHP forum care about them when they're having their way with dozens of women :P

If I ever have a son who grows up to be a DB, I'm gonna cave his face in with a pipe wrench and drown him in the neighbor's pool.

No man, I totally feel you. I wouldn't want a kid that's a database either. Especially not if it's going to be a relational one. You have to be so damn verbose, and you need to tell him the relationship between things each time you ask him something.

I think mine should be a linked list. Inserting new shit into his brain at constant time. Dude is going to be a genius in no time. Problem is just that when he needs the information again it'll be O(n) to find it. Hmm... maybe I should have a binary search tree instead. Sure, it'll take longer time to insert new stuff than with a linked list, but at least a BST can search in logarithmic time, so when he finally got it, he would be pretty sharp. Hmm... so many choices.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.