[SOLVED] Post Count

Can somebody please put my mind at rest and confirm I'm not loosing my mind. I joined the site about 2 days ago. I swear blind when I joined every single persons avatar/name had a post count next to it. I'm looking around now thinking I imagined the whole thing...

Maybe I should ease up on the JD...

You're not imagining it - We removed the post counts from view earlier today. We feel that they add a bias to the way peoples posts are perceived and that some users use them as a gauge of expertise and knowledge, when this obviously isn't the case.

SA you are a buzzkill. You totally coulda fucked with his head.

lol, yes you could have. I'm glad you didn't I'd have probably decided to drink more JD untill everything made sense, rather than less so my liver thanks you.

so sad.. 1,000 posts was like a RECOMMENDED tag under our username :) now we're all assumable noobs

That was one of the main reasons is was removed! You could have asked 1000+ questions and not learnt anything, that's why it's misleading.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.