2000+ T.V. channels for a $50 one time fee?

The Little Guy

I think the first 6 words of the OP sums up the likelyhood of it being legit. But maybe thats just me being cynical.

I did a quick google search of the domain and found a few reviews. Mainly they said the quality wasn't up to much and that the channel count is only so high due to dozens of text-and-chat and shopping channels. The quick review I read lists BBC as being available which sounds very dodgy to me. As far as I'm aware it's illegal to watch even BBC iPlayer without owning a TV license.

In austrilaia you can get a usb plugin for 30 bucks that gets every channel in Australia for free. It also has the ability to receive any channel in the world, if your ariel/dish is strong enough.

Something like this could be modified to receive receptions from the internet instead of an ariel

In austrilaia you can get a usb plugin for 30 bucks that gets every channel in Australia for free. It also has the ability to receive any channel in the world, if your ariel/dish is strong enough.

Something like this could be modified to receive receptions from the internet instead of an ariel

If something costs 30 bucks, it isn't free.  :P

If something costs 30 bucks, it isn't free.  :P

Your more intelligent than that.....You know what i mean

Anyway whats $30 its like nothing, ill spend $70 on lunch 4 times a week

Never ever trust a site that charges a once off fee, unless they have monthly subscriptions and their once off is really high. After all, how are they meant to keep their servers running when they run out of customers? And for that they would need a nice plan, with tonnes of bandwidth. Trust me, it's a scam

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.