Mmm, that is a tasty burger!

Adam

well you could cut it into 7 pieces. But we americans are pretty stupid.  We'd fail to realize it's the same amount of pizza and flood the pizza place with calls about getting shorted a slice.

Just call it Pizza Lite and the sales will skyrocket.

my assertion is based on the assumption that everybody on the planet with siblings surely must know all about nickel and diming virtually every piece of everything under the sun, growing up.  So when he said he never even thought about something like that...must be an only child lol.

This is quite true indeed, but maybe Daniels family is rich (Or wasteful) so they can buy more pizza than they can eat?

Actually i think the real answer is that he has in fact noticed, but he was just trying to make a "I'm too cool for that sort of thing" post.  I mean come on, Dan is a brilliant coder and math guru.  No fuckin' way he would have gone through life never noticing pizza slice count.  In fact, smart people are more likely to be OCD about it.  Call up the pizza guy and scream that the pizza wasn't cut exactly even sort of shit. And then write a novel about the odds of really making an exactly perfectly sliced pizza.

...or he could just like...not be a fan of pizza and consequently rarely ever actually looked at one... 

Crayon violet, we all know smart people are obsessed with food (Pizza in specific), messy, piggy like, and chubby (But not very obese like someone on Biggest Loser). They lose a sense of reality, and any person in reality would notice pizza count and such. (This statistic is based off a Hacker you have to kill in Hitman 2.)

(Oh, did you know that some Pizza company was/is selling a pan pizza for only 5$!?!?)

Crayon violet, we all know smart people are obsessed with food (Pizza in specific), messy, piggy like, and chubby (But not very obese like someone on Biggest Loser). They lose a sense of reality, and any person in reality would notice pizza count and such. (This statistic is based off a Hacker you have to kill in Hitman 2.)

(Oh, did you know that some Pizza company was/is selling a pan pizza for only 5$!?!?)

Then how do you account for how sexy I am?

...oh...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.