Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?!

dreamwest

I can't seem to see a great deal of difference in speed. You do loose the functionality of the back button though... And of course you loose all the extra features that comes with Google. Is there an image search?

I can't seem to see a great deal of difference in speed. You do loose the functionality of the back button though... And of course you loose all the extra features that comes with Google. Is there an image search?

Its not the site thats great, its the page loading speed thats the beauty. Other than that the site is pretty ordinary.

If this is a Metasearcher they need to be given an award, most metasearchers take 2-6 seconds for a request

so how did you achive this, i have done before via ajax but wbu ?

Its ajax and javascript on roids :P

Theyre proberly using ob, flush etc.. stuff as well........and maybe even smarty caching

I'm not sure you have a clue what your talking about, but it is very amusing.

Theyre proberly using ob, flush etc.. stuff as well........and maybe even smarty caching

True. I have no idea HOW it works, but it works.

ob_end_flush();
ob_flush();
flush();
ob_start();

Most successful ppl know - you dont need to know everything to be successful, in fact here are some truths about being successful:

*The key to success is laziness

*Good thing im not intelligent - otherwise ill have a "good job" <-emphasis on good job HA!

*The less you do the more you earn

*Duplication is the key to success

The moral of the story:

You dont need to know everything about programming to be a successful at it  :D

True. I have no idea HOW it works, but it works.

ob_end_flush();
ob_flush();
flush();
ob_start();

Most successful ppl know - you dont need to know everything to be successful, in fact here are some truths about being successful:

*Good thing im not intelligent - otherwise ill have a "good job" <-emphasis on good job HA!

The moral of the story:

You dont need to know everything about programming to be a successful at it  :D

Proves my point really.

Mmm, perhaps the success you speak of is "how not to get a job and bum off the state all your life".

Mmm, perhaps the success you speak of is "how not to get a job and bum off the state all your life".

I built my company on these principals. I have 1 supervisor and 6 guys working for me...there must be something to it. Read cashflow Quadrant to see what i mean about duplication and less work=more money

And regarding a "good job" - My guys make good money but none will ever be free because they dont understand how to duplicate their time

You don't have to know programmaing properly, but if you don't, then don't bother selling your scripts. You shouldn't be putting more useless junk on the net unless it's well done useless junk

I dont think ill ever sell any scripts - This is a hobby for me

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.