Man beats World of Warcraft

mikesta707

I used to play until WotLK, then it was just lame. And I heard they are continuing on with Catalysim, so if he "beat" it, then yea. Wait 6 months and he has to go more levels and more grinding etc to beat it and wait another year for another expansions.

I would rather play a game on PS3 vs WoW, at least you can  beat most of those games and feel like you accomplished something and not be stuck in an endless grind.

And I would agree with all the comments on that site, he needs to go get laid.

i played the 10 day trial... i didnt really enjoy it too much and quit..

however i am told that you need to purchase the whole thing and subscribe to really get into the game....

i wonder at which point in his life he will realise how much of a waste of time this all was lol.

I think that taking breaks is critical when playing MMOs.  Like I said in another thread, I've played WoW since launch.  I've only very recently got to the WotLK portion of the game (intro zones).  My main is only level 72.  I find it so much more rewarding when I subscribe and play for a month or so, then freeze my account when I get bored.  It keeps things from getting too stale.  In fact, I just froze my account again for that very reason, and probably won't start up again until Cataclysm comes out.

I admit that some of the stuff in the previews looks interesting.  Would be kinda cool to see Azeroth all turned upside down.  I (and many others) have always wanted to be able to fly around Azeroth, so that looks like it will be kinda cool...though kinda not quite the same though... most of those "I wish I could fly in Azeroth" moments had to do with exploring otherwise inaccessible stuff, and since the cataclysm will change shit up...kinda ruins scratching that itch.  But getting to fly in general instead of ground mounts or FPs would nonetheless be nice.  Dunno though...dunno... that's a long ways away.  A lot can happen by then.  TBH right now my future obsession will probably be D3

And wtf, am I the only one who thinks Worgen != goblins? wtf that confirms bliz hates horde.

lol Worgens would be badass, gobos just suck. As for horde, they do have the BE :) The BE Pally is probably one of the most OP class/race in the game.

But yea, it would be interesting to fly in Azeroth. I may get a 10-day trial just to try that out when Cat comes out,  but I do not see how they are going to get me to want to subscribe again, but we shall see.

I had high hopes for WoW when it was released.

I don't really care for quests or killing mobs or dungeon crawling.

I just want good PvP.

Well there was none of that to be found.

I was the same, I used to love ganking noobs in STV/ashenvale/hillsbrad but cross server battle grounds ruined the PVP imo

I thought it was pretty good in the beginning, but now its just a grind fest

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.