Notebook

hackalive

Yes 8 programs; but if you buy a pc you also only get a trial version of Office 2007. You get windows media player, how many people use that. You get internet explorer, who uses that. From all the programs that were on my pc, I used IE once to install chrome, never used windows media player, never used... Well what other programs are there?

Ofcourse I'm not talking about linux or ubuntu or whatever, I don' know the slightest thing about those. I'm not saying mac is the best solution, but they do have a great batterylife, userinterface, speed, ...

Having less programs installed by default just means less programs to uninstall later :P

Having less programs installed by default just means less programs to uninstall later :P

Would you be able to live without minesweeper an solitaire? I think not.

I would.

I only played the preinstalled games when I got my first computer, in the first week!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.