need immediate help

jsankar87

Hi,

I have an assessment code attached , in that i need to know where the final marks have been stored. The marks have been displayed based on categories and i need those marks. On knowing the marks of various categories i have to retrieve that particular content.

For instance in this it will display like Divide and conquer - 3 good answers on 3 questions

Greedy method      -  2 good answers on 3 questions

Backtracking          -  0 good answers on 3 questions

Here we notice that total number of questions is 3. In divide & conquer he has scored 3 on 3 so he must given the hard content as e-learning and for greedy its 2 on 3 so medium content must be given and in backtracking easy content must be given as e-learning content.

These e-learning content is given as links and stored in a text file (ontology.txt)

The questions are given in another text file (qcm3.txt)

The assessment code file (QCM.php)

Now my need is i want to retrieve the e-learning content based on their marks obtained.

Thank you  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Help! I need somebody, Help! Not just anybody, HELLPPPPP!

When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way..

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down and I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me?

Help! I need somebody, Help! Not just anybody, HELLPPPPP!

When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way..

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down and I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, my independence seems to vanish in the haze.  But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.