Who do I complain to when I have a problem with an administrator?

ignace for president. I lived in Bruxelles once. Thank you for your wisdom, and thank you for your help in the past.

I hate all this trolling but some people are just B$%##'s

I wanna make some cool forms utilizing css. With alternating semi transparent colored rows and 1px lines, is this possible and if so how?

With the help of a very cool cat here at PHPfreaks I managed to make a div with div buttons inside. This is very cool. And I have customized it significantly after getting the fundamentals down.

Just so y'all know Thorpe, pulled my thread, moved it somewhere else, they moved it back and then he PM's me calling me a Princess. Wonder why I am pissed? Seems you don't like it so much when it happens to you. Oh, and he gave me an official warning actually several official warnings for double posting, which I didn't do. I think he was being a little over zealous. (It was really starting to feel personal.) The bottom line is, my css/form/alternating table rows thing, could of and should of been resolved bye now without any of this trolling.

Thanks again Ignace for words of reason. I am sorry if I rocked a few boats, but wait until someone starts to send you warnings, moves your posts and makes inflammatory statements to you via PM. I simply gave a taste to a few people of the medicine that was dished out to me.

So basically what you're saying is because you had issue with someone else allegedly doing you wrong, you decided to spread the love to other people? That isn't justification, that's called being a hypocrite.

No, one person in authority seemed to have an issue with my postings. This issue just seemed to grow and grow and no resolution was found. A number of other people just seemed to jump on the bandwagon. 

No, one person in authority seemed to have an issue with my postings. This issue just seemed to grow and grow and no resolution was found.

I don't know what PMs you're talking about, but when a thread is moved it is for your best interest; not because of some nonexistent vendetta the person has against you.  Like premiso insinuated, Grow up!  There has been nothing done to you that hasn't been done to probably 80-90% of the forums active members

No, one person in authority seemed to have an issue with my postings. This issue just seemed to grow and grow and no resolution was found. A number of other people just seemed to jump on the bandwagon. 

That would be because when the people who were trying to help asked you for information asked what was up, instead of giving us information you called us idiots and other things.  Which is why others started attacking you back.  You didn't start giving any kind of useful information about your situation until your last post. 

but wait until someone starts to send you warnings, moves your posts and makes inflammatory statements to you via PM.

What a load.

What actually happened was. I moved a thread of yours from PHP Help into HTML help because it seemed that it belonged there.

You then came back to the thread and posted some php in there, and another mod then moved it back into PHP Help.

I then accidentally and a little hastily maybe I admit removed said thread thinking it was a double post and sent you a warning accordingly mentioning if an Admin or mod moves your threads, don't simply start another.

You then, in my eyes at least over reacted:

I don't understand this? I believe I only posted my query once, then later on I wanted to add to it, so I added additional information. The was no foul play, now the posts that took me

considerable time to put together are completely removed. What are you the PHP NAZI? If the was a problem all you had to do was e-mail me and tell me how to fix it and I would of been

right on it. Unbelievable!

to which I replied:

Calm down princess. There was simply a mishap between two people. I originally moved your thread to HTML help because there didn't appear to be any need for it to be within PHP Help.

You then must have added some php code to the post which promoted another mod to move it back into PHP Help. I saw it and thought you had made a new thread.

I have placed your thread back in PHP Coding Help and will now go about removing your warning points. Next time you contact an admin or mod, just explain the situation, no need for harsh

commentary.

to which you replied:

You calm down Skippy, your boomerang will come back soon. ;-)

You cant be jumpin all over the place like that.

I guess no harm, no koala bear!

So do you know how to fix the issue???

Lol XXX Princess.

to which I replied:

You really expect me to go find your thread and read it after that?

to which I replied:

In reply to "You really expect me to go find your thread and read it after that?"

You lost my post because you were a little quick on the draw, no one has answered it now, because it's well and truly buried deep and pretty much lost now. You also called me 'Princess'

with what intention I can only wonder? So if I was upset, I think I had every right to be. Now I cant even post it again???

to which I replied:

I have looked at the post again and really, it was lost because it doesn't really contain any question. Its vague. Hence, no one has replied to it.

You can go in and bump it (bumping within reason is excepted) by asking something like... "anyone got any ideas?" which will bring it back to the top and you can have another shot at it.

Which brings us to your last message and our last correspondence:

Hmm, you ain't such a bad cat after all, thanks for the advice!

Now, as for this thread. The entire point of asking questions within a forum is to learn from the answers you recieve in reply. You have obviously wasted haku time in this thread because you have learnt nothing from his response.

Crayon has given you Eric's contact details. Go ahead and contact him please.

Edit: Fixing

tags.

Once again, this conflict, like virtually all others on here, stems from certain unrealistic expectations not being met because the member in question doesn't know the rules.

Rule #1 - don't be a dick.  Thorpe was admittedly hasty in moving the thread and giving the first warning.  paddyhaig was in the wrong for responding in such a negative manner.  Posts get moved all the time, and mistakes are sometimes made.  Taking it personally reflects more on you than the person who made the mistake.

To paddyhaig, and any other member reading this, calling someone an idiot, or otherwise insulting the people trying to help you is a surefire way to get ignored, if not warned or banned.  The same goes for demanding an answer, then getting pissy if it's not spoon fed to you in a timely manner.  This is not our job.  We're not employees of The Web Freaks.  Like the rest of you we're all volunteers, and are under no formal obligation to provide answers to your questions.  We do it because we like programming, we like PHP specifically, and we want to help the community.  Moreover, despite what your mother may have told you, you're not a precious snowflake.  You will be treated in the same manner as the rest of the community.  No special treatment - positive OR negative - here.

If you want your problem addressed quickly and efficiently, adhere to the second rule.

Rule #2 - ask good questions.  ALWAYS post code (in code or PHP tags).  ALWAYS provide relevant information:

What you're trying to do.

Expected results.

Actual results.

Any errors.

DB table structure if necessary.

In my experience, there's a near 1:1 of quality questions to quality answers.  Clarity in means clarity out.

Incidentally, paddyhaig, I asked you to post the PM here -- and you didn't.  So clearly, you're not really all that good at following instructions.  But you're really good at insulting people at will.  I'm sure these skills will serve you well.